๊ฐ€์žฅ ๋งŽ์ด ๋ณธ ๊ธ€

2025๋…„ 7์›” 6์ผ ์ผ์š”์ผ

2025.07 - ๐Ÿฉบ ์ง๋”ฉ๋ง˜ ๊ฐ„ํ˜ธ์‚ฌ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•œ OPIC ์˜์–ด ์Šคํฌ๋ฆฝํŠธ ์˜ˆ์‹œ (1~20๋ฌธํ•ญ)

 ๐Ÿฉบ ์ง๋”ฉ๋ง˜ ๊ฐ„ํ˜ธ์‚ฌ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•œ OPIC ์˜์–ด ์Šคํฌ๋ฆฝํŠธ ์˜ˆ์‹œ (1~20๋ฌธํ•ญ)



1. Please introduce yourself.  

   Hi, I’m a nurse working at a general hospital in Korea. I’m also a mom of a lovely child. My days are quite busy balancing work and parenting, but I find both roles very fulfilling.




2. Describe your job.  

   I work in the mental clinic department and provide care for patients with chronic illnesses. My main tasks include administering medications, monitoring vital signs, and supporting patients emotionally.




3. What do you usually do after work?  

   After work, I pick up my child from daycare and we have dinner together. Then I help with homework, play for a while, and read a bedtime story. It’s the most precious part of my day.




4. Describe your home.  

   I live in an apartment near the hospital. It’s cozy and child-friendly, with lots of toys and books around. My favorite spot is the small reading corner next to the window.




5. What do you do on weekends?  

   On weekends, I try to spend quality time with my family. We often go to parks, grocery shopping, or watch animations together. I also catch up on household chores.




6. What is your favorite type of food?  

   I love Korean home-cooked meals like soybean paste stew and grilled fish. They remind me of my mom’s cooking.




7. Tell me about your neighborhood.  

   My neighborhood is quiet and safe. There’s a playground nearby and a small bakery we visit often. It’s very family-friendly.




8. Describe a memorable experience at work.  

   Once, a patient thanked me with a handwritten letter after recovery. It reminded me why I chose this profession.




9. What is your daily routine like?  

   I wake up at 6:30, prepare breakfast, drop off my child at daycare, and head to work. After work, I do parenting tasks and sleep around midnight.




10. How do you relieve stress?  

   I listen to music, take short walks, or chat with fellow nurses. Sometimes, I treat myself to dessert.




11. Describe a holiday you enjoyed.  

   Last year, I went to Jeju Island with my family. The ocean and green tea fields were refreshing. It was a great escape from my busy routine.




12. Tell me about your child.  

   My child is fifteen years old and full of energy. They love dinosaurs and drawing. We often talk in basic English to help them learn.




13. What do you like about your job?  

   Helping others and seeing their health improve gives me joy. It’s physically demanding, but emotionally rewarding.




14. Describe your workplace.  

   My hospital is large and well-equipped. The staff are friendly and professional. The nurses’ station is always bustling.




15. How do you manage work-life balance?  

   It’s challenging, but I prioritize what’s important each day. Some days are more about being a nurse, and others are focused on being a mom.




16. Describe a typical patient.  

   Most patients I care for are elderly. They need constant monitoring and encouragement. Building trust is key to helping them heal.




17. What are your future goals?  

   I want to specialize in pediatric nursing and improve my English to help international patients.




18. Describe your commute.  

   I take the bus, which takes about 30 minutes. I use that time to check emails or relax with a podcast.




19. How do you prepare for emergencies at work?  

   We do regular training and simulations. I always keep calm and follow protocol during emergencies.




20. Why are you learning English?  

   I want to communicate better with foreign patients and maybe work abroad someday. Plus, I want to help my child learn English too.


---




๋Œ“๊ธ€ ์—†์Œ:

๋Œ“๊ธ€ ์“ฐ๊ธฐ

Blue Oases of Sauerland: 4 Best Swimming Lakes Near Brilon (+ A Hidden Spot)

Blue Oases of Sauerland: 4 Best Swimming Lakes Near Brilon (+ A Hidden Spot) In the Sauerland region of Germany, near the town of Brilon, th...