---
๐️ OPIC ์์ด ์คํฌ๋ฆฝํธ 20์ – ์ง์ฅ์ธ ๋ฒ์
๐ 1. Self-Introduction and Where I Live
“Hi, I’m Brian, and I work at a mid-sized company in Seoul as an office administrator. I live in Uijeongbu, which is about an hour away. The commute is long, but I enjoy listening to podcasts or catching up on emails during the train ride.”
---
๐ข 2. My Daily Routine and Favorite Activity
“My weekdays usually start with a cup of coffee and checking emails. I attend meetings, handle reports, and communicate with different departments. After work, I go to the gym or read a book to unwind.”
---
๐ข 3. My Company and What It’s Like
“I work at a logistics company that manages distribution for various clients. The team is supportive, and the workplace culture is pretty relaxed. We have monthly team lunches, which help us bond.”
---
๐ข 4. My Job and Why I Chose It
“I handle scheduling and documentation at my office. I chose this field because I enjoy organizing things and helping teams work efficiently. I get satisfaction from keeping things running smoothly behind the scenes.”
---
๐ข 5. A Memorable Work Event
“Last month, we had a company workshop at a resort near Seoul. It included leadership training and group games. It was refreshing to connect with coworkers outside of work and learn more about team dynamics.”
---
๐ฌ 6. My Hobby and Why It Matters
“I’m into photography. On weekends, I like taking my camera and walking around the city. It helps me slow down and appreciate the little details of daily life. Plus, I get to share my photos with coworkers.”
---
๐ฌ 7. A Movie or Drama I Watched Recently
“I watched ‘Suits’ again recently. It’s about lawyers in New York. It reminded me of how important communication and professionalism are in the workplace. The characters are super sharp and inspiring.”
---
๐ฌ 8. My Favorite Sport and Experience
“I enjoy table tennis. There’s a table in our building’s basement, and a few coworkers play together during breaks. It’s competitive but lighthearted, and a fun way to de-stress at work.”
---
๐ 9. My Favorite Restaurant Near Work
“There’s a tiny lunch spot near the office called ‘Sam’s Kitchen.’ It serves fusion Korean-Western food. It’s my go-to place on Fridays—especially for their bulgogi sandwich. I often go with teammates.”
---
๐ 10. A Park or Relaxing Spot
“Near my home in Uijeongbu, there's a riverside walking path. I go there on Sundays to clear my mind. Sometimes I bring a book or just take slow walks while listening to instrumental music.”
---
✈️ 11. A Trip I Recently Took
“I went to Busan last spring with a few colleagues. We explored the beach, ate fresh seafood, and visited art galleries. It was a good break from work and gave us new energy when we returned.”
---
✈️ 12. A Memorable Travel Experience
“Three years ago, I traveled to Prague alone. It was my first solo trip and gave me a new level of independence. I loved wandering through old town squares and enjoying local coffee shops.”
---
✈️ 13. Travel with Family vs Friends
“Traveling with family feels comforting and well-planned. With friends, it’s more spontaneous and exciting. Both have their own vibe—family trips feel cozy, while friend trips feel adventurous.”
---
๐ 14. A Birthday or Celebration
“For my last birthday, my coworkers surprised me with cake and a group lunch. They even made a handmade card. It made me realize how lucky I am to work with such thoughtful people.”
---
๐ 15. A Concert or Exhibition I Attended
“I went to a jazz concert in Seoul last month. The music was soothing and soulful. It was in a small venue, so it felt really intimate—perfect way to relax after a busy workweek.”
---
๐ฑ 16. An App I Use Often
“I use Trello every day for task management. It helps me organize projects, track deadlines, and collaborate with coworkers efficiently. It keeps my workflow in check.”
---
๐ฑ 17. Social Media and My Daily Life
“I use LinkedIn mostly for professional networking. I follow industry leaders and get updates on trends. Occasionally, I share articles about productivity or workplace tips.”
---
๐ง 18. A New Skill I Learned
“I recently started learning Excel macros to streamline reporting tasks. It saves me hours every week, and I feel more confident presenting data to the team.”
---
๐ง 19. A Challenge I Faced
“Earlier this year, I led a team presentation for the first time. Public speaking isn’t my strong suit, but I practiced with friends and rehearsed a lot. It went smoothly, and I received positive feedback.”
---
๐ 20. My Goals and OPIC Preparation
“I want to improve my business English for future roles. For OPIC, I’ve been memorizing daily expressions and recording my voice. Practice helps me feel less nervous and more natural when speaking.”
---
๋๊ธ ์์:
๋๊ธ ์ฐ๊ธฐ