가장 많이 본 글

2025년 3월 30일 일요일

English expression - 25.03.09 & 25.03.15

 Please be mindful of the correct parts of speech so you can make a cohesive thought.

If we receive a customer's complain, you need to process number one prioirty.

=> When you receive a complaint from a customer, you need to process it urgently. 

 

Also, we need to take note in using gerund so we can creaet a clear statement.

I need to asking them.

=> I need to ask them.


Hi there!

It was great chatting with you today! Your conversational skills are really coming along nicely. I appreciated your willingness to participate and share your thoughts. There were a few monir grammatical points we could refine, but nothing major at all. The important thing is your're communicating effectively and confidently. Keep practicing, and don't hesitate to ask questions if anything is unclear. Your openness to feedback is key to your improvement. I'm realy looking forward to our next session!

 






#실시간인기검색어실시간인기검색어 태그 삭제#PadresPadres 태그 삭제#schedule 1 gameschedule 1 game 태그 삭제#pete hegsethpete hegseth 태그 삭제#keimani latiguekeimani latigue 태그 삭제#lakers vs grizzlieslakers vs grizzlies 태그 삭제#mlb scoresmlb scores 태그 삭제#chris brown tourchris brown tour 태그 삭제#a working mana working man 태그 삭제#alysa liualysa liu 태그 삭제

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Blue Oases of Sauerland: 4 Best Swimming Lakes Near Brilon (+ A Hidden Spot)

Blue Oases of Sauerland: 4 Best Swimming Lakes Near Brilon (+ A Hidden Spot) In the Sauerland region of Germany, near the town of Brilon, th...